Links
Bromfiets website
Bromfiets Shop

Nu te koop
Nieuwste Leden
Jordy, ikke65, Alexb, corentine, Louw
3347 Geregistreerde gebruikers
Wie is online
0 geregistreerd (), 4 Gasten 0 Zoekmachines online.
Sleutel: Admin, Globale Moderator, Mod
Actieve Onderwerpen | Actieve Posts | Onbeantwoorde berichten Afgelopen 24 uur | Afgelopen 48 uur | Laatste 7 dagen
Forum   Onderwerp
Solex
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Found a solex what's it worth? door Donnieclark @ Gisteren om 12:47

Hi, Found a french made solex behind the local radiator shop .dosent run right now ,needs an elec update . So whats a good price? Anyone know how to tell what year it is? The guy who knows the owner said he thought it would go for around two hundred
Puch
Ga naar nieuwe berichten 1968 Sears 250 (Puch SGS) ? door Donnieclark @ Gisteren om 12:45

Hi, Not like I need another project, but I just really had to have this. The theme of my collection is two-tiered: Bikes from all different countries, and bikes with odd and/or extinct mechanical features. This bike covers both, as it is made in Aus
Yamaha
Ga naar nieuwe berichten WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE YAMAHA SUPER TENERE? door Donnieclark @ Gisteren om 12:43

Hi, Bluebird is hoping to take on Scotland’s NC500 and is looking for advice from anyone who has done so before. Any parts you would miss or add? In what direction would you do it? Recommendations for accommodation would be good.the Yamaha Super Tén
Honda
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Do I Really Have To Change My Oil Every Year? door Donnieclark @ Gisteren om 12:41

Hi, I just saw your answer regards oil change. My manual says that I need to change oil every 3000 miles. But I only ride about 1000 miles per year (very short commute). By the book, I need to perform oil change every three years. Do I really need t
Puch
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Puch? door Donnieclark @ 15/11/17 14:41

Hi, A friend of mine recently gave me a Puch Cavette II that he believes to be about 30 years old. He purchased it brand new at the time, and only road it about ten miles before storing until now. I was just wondering if this is a collector's bike a
Tomos
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Tomos Scooters? door Donnieclark @ 15/11/17 14:39

Hi, Dealer not far away is selling these, and I see a few up for sale locally. Not familiar with this brand, as in, where do they come from, and how's their reliability, parts availability, etc. Any Tomos gurus here that can enlighten me? I didn't
Yamaha
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Yamaha FZ-16/ FZ-S ? door Donnieclark @ 15/11/17 14:37

Hi, I mean to say that if I use ep 90 which is neglibly priced (500 ml costs only 81 bucks) which can be used for a long time, and assuming that its not as good as good brand chain spray, my chain would last 30k kms. & then I may replace the cha
Honda
Ga naar nieuwe berichten 71 Honda sl 125 timing? door Donnieclark @ 15/11/17 14:36

Hi, i received the condenser, spark plug, point, battery. i am waiting for the coil to get here. when i replaced the point i decided i should check the timing. i have a service manual for the bike. i have followed the manual from step one. i adjuste
De Stamtafel
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Wie wilt er me helpen? door Jordy @ 14/11/17 15:47

Hoi scooter liefhebbers! Ik heb een kleine gunst nodig die je ongeveer 3 minuten kost en mij enorm veel zou helpen! Voor mijn scriptie zoek ik Nederlandse scooterbezitters die mijn enquête willen invullen. Het gaat over wat jullie belangrijk vonden
Solex
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Repairing & Restoring VeloSolex Mopeds? door Donnieclark @ 14/11/17 08:29

Hi, This have a growing number of members in the Uk, USA, and as well as many English speaking countries, lots of others Worldwide including of course France. Classic Moped Spares is here to help with parts, but if you want to have a look at advice
Sparta
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Transportation from Athens to Sparta? door Donnieclark @ 14/11/17 08:25

Hi, Does anyone have a website for bus or train. I went on RailEurope but nothing is listed.Can anyone tell me how I can get by bus or train to Sparta from Athens? I didn't find the right solution from the internet. References: https://www.tripad
Yamaha
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Reverse limiter by pass? door Donnieclark @ 14/11/17 08:22

Hi, So, this may or may not be possible but i'm curious. I've found a few times when i'm stuck the reverse limiter tends to make getting out in reverse much more difficult where it kind of revs then cuts power repeatedly. I know some bikes come with
Honda
Ga naar nieuwe berichten What will fit the Honda rack? door Donnieclark @ 14/11/17 08:20

Hi, I understand it may take some modification drilling holes and such, but mainly just want to know if it's fairly easy to do? I was set to buy a Shad setup and they discontinued the CB1100 mounting hardware bracket. They say they will eventually o
Sparta
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Info needed on Dutch Sparta ? door Donnieclark @ 13/11/17 06:22

Hi, As Sparta are still in business I have tried contacting them via their website but have had no response. UK dealers cant really help much either. I know that there is a Vintage bicycle forum but I guess that this model is not old enough to be kn
Puch
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Puch Road Bike? door Donnieclark @ 13/11/17 06:20

Hi, I found this bike the other day and can buy it for $50, would have bought it, but it was a distance away from me and was not sure if it was worth the trip. It looks in good shape from the pictures, but I am not too familiar with Puch bikes. I
Yamaha
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Yamaha FZ-16/ FZ-S? door Donnieclark @ 13/11/17 06:17

Hi, I mean to say that if I use ep 90 which is neglibly priced (500 ml costs only 81 bucks) which can be used for a long time, and assuming that its not as good as good brand chain spray, my chain would last 30k kms. & then I may replace the cha
Honda
Ga naar nieuwe berichten Large Models with DCT? door Donnieclark @ 13/11/17 06:15

Hi, I have a physical disability that prevents me from being able to use manual shifting. I've been looking at DCT models but after riding larger bikes I can't pull the trigger on buying a 700cc cruiser. Does anyone know if Honda has plans to offer
november
M Di W Do V Za Zo
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Statistieken
3,348 Leden
39 Forums
2,735 Onderwerpen
9,526 Berichten